Within the project PPI4Waste, IAT, UNIZAR and Mancomunidad del Sur organised a meet-the-market event entitled “Dialogue market-innovation: moving towards a Circular Economy in municipal waste management”. This event aimed at promoting initiatives of public procurement of innovation in the field of municipal waste management.
It gathered professionals from the waste management sector, providers of innovative solutions, public administrations and members of the scientific community.
Download the presentations (in Spanish):
- Promotion of innovation from the demand side. Public Procurement of Innovation framework in Spain.
- Principales aspectos a considerar en los pliegos de contratación de procesos de Compra Pública Innovadora
- Strategic framework for the Circular Economy in municipal waste management
- Preparation and implementation of Public Procurement of Innovation in municipal waste management: PPI4Waste Project
- Panel 1. Dialogue with the market: Packaging
- Public procurers